To become a Live seller on Jamble, you need to complete our application form on the Jamble app.
Step 1 : Complete your practical information
- Fill in your telephone number
This way we can send you important updates on your application and hopefully schedule your onboarding.
- Select your preferred Shipping Label Format.
We currently offer three possible formats for shipping labels.
You can always change this detail on the app, visit your profile and click settings and then shipping label formats.
- Register your bank details
Jamble is powered by the leading payment provider, Stripe, to make your card as secure as possible.
To be verified, resellers are required to send a copy of their ID card. Jamble makes the most to be the safest reselling platform.
Step 2 : Get started on your Live Application
Option 1 : go to “Sell live” at the top of your home page.
Option 2 : go to “Apply to Sell Live” on your profile.
Step 3 : Fill in your Live application
A few more steps to become an approved seller on Jamble.
- Have a look at the guidelines and confirm that you are older than 18 years old
- Tell us about your reselling experience on other selling platforms and add links to your profiles
This allows us to appreciate any previous experience in reselling as well as to discover your unique style through the items you handpick.
- Enter your phone number and link your social media TikTok, Instagram or Youtube - make sure to upload the right links
- Upload an intro video to showcase your reselling skills and inventory. Please note that your privacy matters to us and your video will be automatically deleted after review
- For community safety reasons, upload your ID so Jamble can verify that you are 18 or older.
Once you’re done, don’t forget to click on “Submit”.
We will automatically receive your requestand review your application shortly.