To become a Live seller on Jamble, you need to complete our application form. Please note that we’re currently reviewing them manually and that it can take some time before we can approve you.
Here’s how to do it :
Open the Jamble app → go to “Apply” on the home page (next to live shows)
- Fill in your telephone number
This way we can send you important updates on your application and hopefully schedule your onboarding.
- Select your preferred Shipping Label Format.
We currently offer three possible formats for shipping labels.
You can always change this detail on the app, visit your profile and click settings and then shipping label formats.
- Register your bank details
Jamble is powered by the leading payment provider, Stripe, to make your card as secure as possible.
To be verified, resellers are required to send a copy of their ID card. Jamble makes the most to be the safest reselling platform.
Fill in your Live Host application
A few more steps to become an approved seller on Jamble.
- Tell us a bit about yourself and your reselling experience.
This way we can get to know you better and figure out if you’ll fit in the Jamble community. Be yourself and show your creative side! The Jamble team is looking for authenticity!
- Let us know what you are usually selling and if you use other selling platforms.
- Give us a rough estimate of your current sales
- Share a picture that represents your products the best.
This will help us better visualize the vibe you’ll bring to our community!
- Link your social media TikTok, Instagram or Youtube
- Don’t forget to add link to the profiles you have on others reselling platforms (Depop, Poshmark, Mercari, Whatnot)
This will help us get an idea of the size of your inventory