🎉 General tips you should know
Here’s what has generated the most sales so far
1. Schedule in advance - and at the right time.
- Go on the app and schedule your live show well in advance (2 weeks is great) to get the most organic traffic.
- You could book last minute, but the longer it’s in the app the better… some sellers even book 1 month ahead!
- We recommend:
- Weekdays: 5-9PM PST / 8-12AM EST
- Fridays: 3-8PM PST / 6-11PM EST
- Saturdays: Before 6PM PST / 9PM EST
- Sundays: After 3PM PST / 6PM EST
2. Get bookmarks + give out $10 credits 💰
- Give $10 to each friend who joins with your invite code.
3. Post on social media. It works.
4. Better inventory = better sales 🔥
- We recommend 20-30 items minimum of the best styles you have for great deals
- You must quickie upload inventory to your show, it’s the only way to make sales.
- But don’t worry, you only have to do the work once! Easily clone unsold uploads to your next live shows. → Here’s how.
5. Hang out for a while. ⭐️
- You can go live for as long or short as you want. We recommend 30 mins - 1 hour.
- We notify buyers to come, sometimes it takes them a min!
- Hangout and vibe as long as you can = more sales.
6. Theme your show. Here’s some ideas:
- Flash Sales - Start bids at same low price of $1, $5, $10, etc.
- Style Sale - Y2K, Vintage Tees, Denim Jackets, etc.
- Brand Sale - Lululemon, Nike, Adidas, etc.
- Winter Sale - Jackets, Hoodies, Coats, etc.
7. Schedule MORE than 1 show at a time.
- You are approved to host unlimited live shows, and can schedule them whenever you’d like.
- You only have to “do the work” once. Easily clone unsold uploads to your next live shows. → Here’s how.
- Why should you do it?
- 📈 It builds traction - anyone who views your profile can see all the live shows you’ve done and have upcoming
- 🛍 It attracts more buyers - if you promote only one 1 show, some people may not be free at that day / time
- 🔥 It helps you find your sweet spot - try a few themes, strategies, times, days, etc. to see what’s best for you
Was this article helpful?