Here are a few tips to help you with packaging.
Your package is the first impression the buyer has of you in real life. It’s a great way to show your creative side and your brand. Decorate the packaging accordingly with drawings or stickers. Personalized cards or small messages will always be welcomed by buyers.
Be mindful of your carbon footprint.
Shopping second-hand and reselling are great ways to limit your impact on the environment. Let’s make sure every step of the way stays eco-friendly. This includes packaging. Try to reuse what you already have at home or use a box or mailer that can be recycled or reused by the buyer. It’s a great way to show you care.
We made you a small checklist:
- Try to pick a box or a mailer of the appropriate size.
- Wash the items before shipping them, and fold clothes neatly to avoid creases.
- Check the weight of the item before printing the shipping label, contact us if you need to update the weight
- Make sure the items are safely wrapped to avoid damage during shipping.
- Double-check if everything is inside before taping shut the package.
- Confirm that the mailing address and detail are correct before sending everything.
- Packing and sending the items quickly will reduce the delivery time, it’s a great way to show buyers you care.
- Keep your buyers updated. Message them and let them know you shipped their order.
- Take a photo of your proof of shipping to resolve any possible issues
- Upon delivery, send a nice follow-up message to the buyer to make sure their items has safely arrived!