In order to make sales, you must add inventory to your Show. Also don’t forget to add giveaways to make your Live even more appealing
There are 3 ways to add listings to your Show:
- Manually create listings
- Import from Shop (compatible for items imported from Depop & Poshmark!)
- Clone from previous Shows
1) Open your already scheduled Live show
2) Click the + button (bottom right corner)
3) Choose your preferred method to add listings to your Show:
4) Once you’ve added your items, Order your products - the exact order you set will be how you go live. You can move items around in the list to create the desired order.
5) (Optional) - 🎁 Giveaways
- While this is not required, it is recommended! Giveaways are a great way to increase attendance.
- While you are not paid for a giveaway item (you’re offering it for free), shipping is free to both you and the winner - Jamble pays for the shipping.
- To add an item as a Giveaway, simply switch the option from "Auction" to "Giveaway"
Remember to provide the necessary information for each item and consider offering Giveaways to increase attendance. Happy selling!